GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone have a Cyprio Ecocel or Ecostar filter? how do you like it compared (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/79038-anyone-have-cyprio-ecocel-ecostar-filter-how-do-you-like-compared.html)

steve 14-07-2004 10:07 PM

Anyone have a Cyprio Ecocel or Ecostar filter? how do you like it compared

to the Green machine? The Cyprio Ecocel/Ecostar (one comes with UV /
hence differant names) is a newer design than the Green Machine.
Comments? thanks

I have a small pond that I want to add more filtration too.

Bill Stock 14-07-2004 10:07 PM

Anyone have a Cyprio Ecocel or Ecostar filter? how do you like it compared

"steve" wrote in message
m...
to the Green machine? The Cyprio Ecocel/Ecostar (one comes with UV /
hence differant names) is a newer design than the Green Machine.
Comments? thanks

I have a small pond that I want to add more filtration too.

I have the Cyprio Bioforce 500 UVC. Cleared my Algea right up last year. I
broke a hose tail this year, but they're only $7.49 CDN for a bag of three.
The UV bulb blew too, but they're $45 CDN. But Ponds2Go has these cheap in
the US, so you should be OK. It's easy to clean and takes a while to clog
up.

[email protected] 10-08-2004 10:18 PM

Anyone have a Cyprio Ecocel or Ecostar filter? how do you like it compared

Steve,
before you buy, I would check out
www.bestpondstuff.com
for wholesale to the public prices