GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/79183-invitation-butterfly-koi-new-yahoo-group.html)

Dan Gannon 15-07-2004 11:02 PM

Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group

Greetings!

You are cordially invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Butterfly Koi."
Here's the link:

You may view messages without joining the group. However, joining is
easy and membership is instant. Spammers are not invited.

Cheers,

Dan Gannon
Portland, Oregon, USA

WilsonKKW 16-07-2004 03:03 PM

Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group

thanks for the invite,,should I bring the chips/dips,lol

Dan Gannon 18-07-2004 09:03 PM

(WilsonKKW) wrote in message ...
thanks for the invite,,should I bring the chips/dips,lol

Sure, why not?

Dan

Go Fig 18-07-2004 10:04 PM

Invitation to "Butterfly Koi" - New Yahoo Group

In article , Dan Gannon
wrote:

(WilsonKKW) wrote in message
thanks for the invite,,should I bring the chips/dips,lol

Sure, why not?

Don't you think this is a bit like handing out Walmart flyers at the
doors of a Target store ?

jay
Sun Jul 18, 2004