GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   water quality problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/79237-water-quality-problems.html)

[email protected] 16-07-2004 01:02 PM

water quality problems

I recently had an Aquascape Pondless Waterfall installed and I love
it. However, I am overwhelmed with all of the "products" offered for
upkeep. My present problem is algea that is forming on the rocks along
with what appears to be a brown stain on rock surfaces. I do not yet
have fish or water plants. I also have a leak somewhere in the liner
and have to top off the water every 2-3 days--could "tap water" be a
contributor to the problem. Thanks in advance for any assistance.