GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Vac II question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/80140-pond-vac-ii-question.html)

Pinkpggy 24-07-2004 06:41 PM

Pond Vac II question

Does anyone have this product, & if you do, does it work well?

I have seen it advertised in pond magazines, but don't know anyone that has it.
I think its very expensive, much more expensive than a shop vac.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

DH 24-07-2004 07:02 PM

Pond Vac II question

Does anyone have this product, & if you do, does it work well?

Thanks

Dave

Go Fig 24-07-2004 07:10 PM

Pond Vac II question

In article , DH
wrote:

Does anyone have this product, & if you do, does it work well?

Thanks

Dave

It not bad, but the 'Muc Vac' is the best I think... all require very
good PSI on the hose... above 60psi at least.

jay
Sat Jul 24, 2004

Robyn Rhudy 25-07-2004 01:13 AM

Pond Vac II question

I have it. What do you want to know? E-mail me privately.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, DH wrote:

Does anyone have this product, & if you do, does it work well?

Thanks

Dave

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -

Rodney Pont 25-07-2004 09:02 AM

Pond Vac II question

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:13:50 -0400, Robyn Rhudy wrote:

Does anyone have this product, & if you do, does it work well?

I have it. What do you want to know? E-mail me privately.

It would be nice for us all to know what you think of it.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont