Old 26-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Rich

Default Fish comities suicide

Fish comities suicide, Iv had my pond for six or more years. It is three ft
deep. with a rock ledge of a foot above the waters edge. One of my larger
goldfish was found a foot away and out of water with no signs of damage.

Old 26-07-2004, 07:36 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:22:56 -0400, "Rich" wrote:

Fish comities suicide, Iv had my pond for six or more years. It is three ft
deep. with a rock ledge of a foot above the waters edge. One of my larger
goldfish was found a foot away and out of water with no signs of damage.

Check your water quality. Fish will jump for this reason, parasites or
spawning. ~ jan

Old 26-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Crashj

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:22:56 -0400, "Rich" wrote:

Fish comities suicide, Iv had my pond for six or more years. It is three ft
deep. with a rock ledge of a foot above the waters edge. One of my larger
goldfish was found a foot away and out of water with no signs of damage.

Check your water quality. Fish will jump for this reason, parasites or
spawning. ~ jan

Be sure to provide counselling for the remaining fish.
--
Crashj

Old 26-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Mickey

One of mine did the same thing. I think he was going for some food and found
himself laying outside the pond.

Old 26-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Rich" wrote in message
Fish comities suicide, Iv had my pond for six or more years. It is three

ft
deep. with a rock ledge of a foot above the waters edge. One of my larger
goldfish was found a foot away and out of water with no signs of damage.

In April'ish my wife found two goldies on the rocks flopping around. The
rest of them were flopping in the shallows below. we are not sure if they
were spawning or if they were feasting on frogs eggs. I was impressed that
my wife actually picked that slime fish up and tossed her into the pond.

BV.

Old 26-07-2004, 09:14 PM
matrix j

Soooooo....i guess he's "sleeping wit da humans"

hardy har har ;-)

Old 26-07-2004, 09:14 PM
matrix j

Old 26-07-2004, 10:04 PM