Old 28-07-2004, 06:05 PM
k conover

Default want a frog?

Maybe a stupid question, since frogs don't stay put, but since my two
tadpoles I bought several months ago didn't seem to make it (or maybe they
relocated before I could see/hear them)--I really want a frog! Can you
purchase one anywhere? I long to hear something other than the cicadas
humming in the trees...
Kirsten

Old 28-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Jabba

"k conover" wrote in message
Maybe a stupid question, since frogs don't stay put, but since my two
tadpoles I bought several months ago didn't seem to make it (or maybe they
relocated before I could see/hear them)--I really want a frog! Can you
purchase one anywhere? I long to hear something other than the cicadas
humming in the trees...
Kirsten

Any place you want to buy a frog from? Maybe if you mentioned where you
lived someone would reply ...

p.s. I've got a couple in my pond so just pop on over and you can have one

;-)

Old 28-07-2004, 07:27 PM
WilsonKKW

I want frogs badly! If you are serious contact me,,,,,
Kathy

in Maryland
Old 28-07-2004, 07:43 PM
WilsonKKW

. I also have 4-5 bull frogs and would be willing to
part with one or two.

GREAT! bummer, I am disabled and do not drive. can you send them? I will pay
postage. How can we do this?
Kathy
in Carroll County

Old 29-07-2004, 01:00 AM
bluegill phil

This place sells frogs. http://www.kens-fishfarm.com/ They sell
tads for growing out and they say min order is 500 but I have delt
with them on bluegill feed and they seem cool. You may could get a
smaller order it would only be a wasted email if they said no.

Old 29-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Benign Vanilla

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
. I also have 4-5 bull frogs and would be willing to
part with one or two.

GREAT! bummer, I am disabled and do not drive. can you send them? I will

pay
postage. How can we do this?

If we can determine a safe way to do so, I'd be happy to do so.

BV.

Old 29-07-2004, 04:26 AM
k conover

I'm in Marietta, Georgia, just northwest of Atlanta...I don't think I want
to try tadpoles again since my last venture didn't work...
Kirsten

Old 29-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Jabba

"k conover" wrote in message
I'm in Marietta, Georgia, just northwest of Atlanta...I don't think I want
to try tadpoles again since my last venture didn't work...
Kirsten

As I suspected not to near England ;-)

Old 29-07-2004, 02:23 PM
news.pcisys.net

Marietta? Hum... seems like to me Marietta has one of the finest high
school bands in the nation! And has been that way for a number of
years. Is this the same Marietta?

Old 29-07-2004, 03:35 PM
k conover

No, unfortunately, we don't have that honor...that's in Marietta, Ohio:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/5259/mdl.html
Kirsten

Old 28-07-2004, 07:27 PM
WilsonKKW