Old 29-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Mike Miller

Default 2nd try to give away free lily...

I have a root chunk of tropical lily "Blue Beauty" (great fragrance) that
has unexpectedly developed a life of its own, a life that I have no room
for.

I posted here a while back and got 2 people interested in it, but the 1st to
respond never got back to me, and the 2nd person did not include an email.

So...

Would anyone like this? All I ask in trade is some water lettuce; I have
everything else I want. Otherwise, it's compost, but I love this lily so
much. Blooms constantly, sometimes up to 6 blossoms at a time, a heavenly
scent.

If you are interested, please include an email address so I can return your
post!

Old 29-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Newbie Bill

Hi Mike- Alas I have no water lettuce, but if no one wants what you have and
have what you want I would definitely be interested.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 29-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Newbie Bill

Old 29-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Granny Grump

Would anyone like this? All I ask in trade is some water lettuce; I have
everything else I want. Otherwise, it's compost, but I love this lily so
much. Blooms constantly, sometimes up to 6 blossoms at a time, a heavenly
scent.

I'll take it!!

I have water lettuce ( I think that's what it is) I can trade you.

grannygrump AT loricase.com

Old 29-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Mike Miller

I tried emailing you but your server denied me. Yes, I removed the antispam
measures. Is your box full?

news

Old 29-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Granny Grump

I tried emailing you but your server denied me. Yes, I removed the antispam
measures. Is your box full?

Nope. Email to you is on its way... my ISP sucks.

Old 29-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Granny Grump