GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I was almost a non-believer! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/80593-i-almost-non-believer.html)

Mark and Kim Smith 29-07-2004 08:03 PM

I was almost a non-believer!

The water was green so I Googled the rec. Wait they said. Wait and it
will clear. Add plants and wait. So I added plants. Still a bit of
construction going on around here so not much I can do about the dust
blowing in. Been having some pretty hot days around here ( eh JMK!!) so
not much I could do about adding fresh water for the evaporation.
Plants are all babies so I didn't think I would get much help from
them. I was thinking I would have to wait for months or a year to go
by. Past couple of days, I can see bottom and it is getting easier to
see all the time! That goldfish that I thought was brown, is actually
gold with black down it's back! Now, if I can just get some lily's to
bloom!!

Ka30P 29-07-2004 08:13 PM

I was almost a non-believer!

rrrrguy wrote I was almost a non-believer!
---- Wait they said.

chortle!
Maybe we could apply for cult status...

Into every life some algae must come