GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snake in my pond. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/80668-snake-my-pond.html)

pixi 01-08-2004 12:18 PM

Snake in my pond.

Right, but we are too far north for cottonmouths.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
Cottonmouths are also venomous and aggressive.

Jim

SVTKate 03-08-2004 02:48 AM

Snake in my pond.

"Lostin1999" wrote

| what is it with humans moving into animals area's then wanting the animals
| to move out??
|
| Lost

Because I worked my whole life to be able to retire in a spot like this, I
pay for it and I maintain it.
If I want the gol dang snakes to get lost or get shot, they had best pay
attention.
There's a new gal in town, and she doesnt like the slithery, water swimmin'
neighbors.

Kate

SVTKate 03-08-2004 02:48 AM

Snake in my pond.