Old 01-08-2004, 01:18 PM
pixi

Default Snake in my pond.

Right, but we are too far north for cottonmouths.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
Cottonmouths are also venomous and aggressive.

Jim

Old 03-08-2004, 03:48 AM
SVTKate

"Lostin1999" wrote

| what is it with humans moving into animals area's then wanting the animals
| to move out??
|
| Lost

Because I worked my whole life to be able to retire in a spot like this, I
pay for it and I maintain it.
If I want the gol dang snakes to get lost or get shot, they had best pay
attention.
There's a new gal in town, and she doesnt like the slithery, water swimmin'
neighbors.

Kate

Old 03-08-2004, 03:48 AM
SVTKate

Old 03-08-2004, 03:48 AM
SVTKate

"Lostin1999" wrote

| what is it with humans moving into animals area's then wanting the animals
| to move out??
|
| Lost

Because I worked my whole life to be able to retire in a spot like this, I
pay for it and I maintain it.
If I want the gol dang snakes to get lost or get shot, they had best pay
attention.
There's a new gal in town, and she doesnt like the slithery, water swimmin'
neighbors.

Kate

white snake - white snake.jpg Persephone Garden Photos 1 26-04-2007 11:54 PM
snake in pond. Reel McKoi Ponds 21 04-08-2005 11:06 AM
Water Snake = Grass Snake? Terry Pinnell United Kingdom 1 15-06-2005 10:11 AM
Snake--- cool snake story... Gareee© Ponds 0 04-05-2004 03:02 PM
Snake Traps [safe for you & wont harm the snake] james North Carolina 0 26-04-2003 03:56 AM