GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   catfish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/80695-catfish.html)

Pinkpggy 31-07-2004 03:58 AM

catfish

Well we didn't get the cat fish out of our pond before he did some damage to
the koi. I noticed this morning that a couple of the koi were looking a little
worse for the wear. We finally got the catfish out tonight. And guess what,
the koi now are active again. I put some Melafix in the water this afternoon
and will treat the water for a couple days at least. Hopefully they will come
out of it.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Pinkpggy 01-08-2004 05:14 AM

catfish

I'm glad you got it. How did you do it

Our daughter was hand feeding the koi and as always the catfish wanted his
share. My hubby put the net in the water, and actually the catfish swam right
into it. Now was that luck or what. It was almost like he knew he was to get
caught.