Old 03-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Holy VF Growth Batman!!!

I wish my digital camera was in operation. My VF is out of control. Actually
the whole pond is. I have totally neglected it for a few weeks, and there is
lots cleanup and pruning to do. Anyway, the VF is insane. The PF from J&P is
growing out of the upper filter pond, into the lower filter pond, and down
the stream. Some of my WH are trying to grow taller then the PF to get some
light, and they're over 12 inches tall now. WOW!

BV.

Old 03-08-2004, 03:26 PM
chagoi

Benign Vanilla wrote:

I wish my digital camera was in operation. My VF is out of control. Actually
the whole pond is. I have totally neglected it for a few weeks, and there is
lots cleanup and pruning to do. Anyway, the VF is insane. The PF from J&P is
growing out of the upper filter pond, into the lower filter pond, and down
the stream. Some of my WH are trying to grow taller then the PF to get some
light, and they're over 12 inches tall now. WOW!

BV.

You best not be composting the excess PF. Remember I still have 12 sq.
in. of area in the frog pond I need to fill. (See earlier post from jj
about being overplanted)
It's in the lower right of the picture under the Taro plant ;-)
http://ourkoipond.com/Image59.jpg

"WYSFP?" "IWPFP+ a six pack" :-)
--
/\/\ike
Chagoi
Old 03-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Happy'Cam'per

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
To be honest...I was hoping to get the iheartmypond.com Swap Site done

very
soon, and then I was going to post there, but the Swap Site is taking a

bit
longer then I expected.

Hey BV
Im pretty fluent in asp coding, if your site is geared this way I can offer
some help if you need it?? Just say the word
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**