GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   reading a water meter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81233-reading-water-meter.html)

stonespig 06-08-2004 08:09 PM

reading a water meter

Hi
I have borrowed a water meter which has 5 black digits followed by 3 red
digits and measures in m3 (i suppose this is metres cubed ?). The name on
the meter is maddalena
could anyone explain how to read and convert to litres.
(the mate who gave it me has forgot how to convert it also)
Thanks in advance for any replies.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Bob Koerber 06-08-2004 08:12 PM

reading a water meter

stonespig wrote:

Hi
I have borrowed a water meter which has 5 black digits followed by 3 red
digits and measures in m3 (i suppose this is metres cubed ?). The name on
the meter is maddalena
could anyone explain how to read and convert to litres.
(the mate who gave it me has forgot how to convert it also)
Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 cubic meter is 1,000 liters. Check out the link below.

Bob

http://www.easysurf.cc/cnver12.htm