GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frogs and music (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81357-frogs-music.html)

Bonnie 09-08-2004 02:29 AM

Frogs and music

Hi All,
We were out working in the yard and had "The Traveling
Willbury's" cd playing loudly. The frogs just loved it!
They sang along with the songs. DH and I really enjoyed
the performance.
--
Bonnie
NJ

Ka30P 09-08-2004 04:15 AM

Frogs and music

Hmmmmm, now there's an experiment waiting to be preformed. What is their
favorite music?!

Bonnie wrote We were out working in the yard and had "The Traveling
Willbury's" cd playing loudly. The frogs just loved it!
They sang along with the songs. DH and I really enjoyed
the performance.

kathy :-)
algae primer

Gary 09-08-2004 11:29 PM

Frogs and music

EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote in message ...
Hmmmmm, now there's an experiment waiting to be preformed. What is their
favorite music?!

Bonnie wrote We were out working in the yard and had "The Traveling
Willbury's" cd playing loudly. The frogs just loved it!
They sang along with the songs. DH and I really enjoyed
the performance.

kathy :-)
algae primer

I believe "Jeramiah Was A Bullfrog" is the frogs' national anthem.
Joy to the World!!!!!!!
:)
Gary

WilsonKKW 10-08-2004 03:16 PM

Frogs and music

I believe "Jeramiah Was A Bullfrog" is the frogs' national anthem.
Joy to the World!!!!!!!

ageing yourself...lol

WilsonKKW 10-08-2004 03:16 PM

Crashj 10-08-2004 04:08 PM

Frogs and music

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message

I believe "Jeramiah Was A Bullfrog" is the frogs' national anthem.
Joy to the World!!!!!!!

Three Frog Night?
--
Crashj "Or should that be 'Tree Frog Night?' " Johnson

Gary 10-08-2004 11:09 PM

Frogs and music

"Crashj" wrote in message thlink.net...
"WilsonKKW" wrote in message

I believe "Jeramiah Was A Bullfrog" is the frogs' national anthem.
Joy to the World!!!!!!!

Three Frog Night?

ROFLMAO @ Crash. 3-Frog Night - how funny!!! And, yes, I am an old
fart and proud of it!