GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   impatients on waterfall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81561-impatients-waterfall.html)

Kay Dorrance 12-08-2004 02:50 AM

impatients on waterfall

1 Attachment(s)
Thought everyone would like to see how well impatients grow in a waterfall.
They thrive on the pond water. Kay Ohio

Crashj 12-08-2004 03:27 AM

impatients on waterfall

"Kay Dorrance" wrote in message
Thought everyone would like to see how well impatients grow in a

waterfall.
They thrive on the pond water. Kay Ohio

How did you do that? This is supposed to be a non-binary group, but OE lets
it show anyway. Hmmf.
Nice pond, anyway.
--
Crashj

Gary 12-08-2004 03:51 AM

impatients on waterfall

"Crashj" wrote:

How did you do that? This is supposed to be a non-binary group, but OE lets
it show anyway

Depends on the news server; some will propagate binaries on any group, many
will not.
For the future, it would be a kindness to the group to put the picture on a
web page somewhere (there are lots of free ones if your ISP doesn't throw
some space in), and just post a link.

F'rinstance, I have pond and other pix at the URL in my .sig below.

Keep 'em wet!