GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Florida Home for Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81681-florida-home-sale.html)

pixi 13-08-2004 12:51 PM

Florida Home for Sale

Anyone want to buy a home near the south end of the Tampa Bay Bridge? Going
cheap.

Benign Vanilla 13-08-2004 03:14 PM

"pixi" wrote in message
Anyone want to buy a home near the south end of the Tampa Bay Bridge?

Going
cheap.

Yeah, I am interested. Can we chat Monday? :)

Hope you fair well.

In MD, my wife and I were outside trying to protect the pool from washing
away. Torrential rains. My yard looked like a river. The pond is orange,
most of the yard washed away. When the lightening crashed in what seemed
like the neighbors yard, my wife tossed her shovel and ran for the house.
LOL.

BV.

George 13-08-2004 03:26 PM

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"pixi" wrote in message
Anyone want to buy a home near the south end of the Tampa Bay Bridge?

Going
cheap.

Yeah, I am interested. Can we chat Monday? :)

Hope you fair well.

In MD, my wife and I were outside trying to protect the pool from washing
away. Torrential rains. My yard looked like a river. The pond is orange,
most of the yard washed away. When the lightening crashed in what seemed
like the neighbors yard, my wife tossed her shovel and ran for the house.
LOL.

BV.

Be careful. Your life is more important than your fish.

Crashj 13-08-2004 04:05 PM

"pixi" wrote in message
Anyone want to buy a home near the south end of the Tampa Bay Bridge?

Going cheap.

What are you going to do, move to Kansas? How about Central PA, where we
have had tornados on Wednesday for the last three weeks? Kali-four-nya with
the forest fires and such? How about St. Louis, where the largest earthquake
in the history of North America may hit in the next forty years? Did someone
mention Maryland?
Stay back from the Atlantic coast at least 100 miles and above 200 feet MSL,
too, so the inevitable Azores tsunami does not take you out.
Take care and do not panic, just secure your stuff and move out when
instructed to. That is what insurance is for. Buy Federal flood insurance
when eligible for it.
--
Crashj

Ka30P 13-08-2004 04:22 PM

You can try SE WA.
We have heat waves, dust storms, huge wildfires, nuclear plants and
rattlesnakes.
But most of the time it's fairly nice ;-)

good luck all in the path of Bonnie and Charlie!

kathy :-)
algae primer

~ jan JJsPond.us 13-08-2004 07:21 PM

K30 wrote:
You can try SE WA.
We have heat waves, dust storms, huge wildfires,

This is true, but we have AC. ;o)

nuclear plants

Make that PLANT. The East/mid-east has way more than we do, and the
mid-west has all those nasty coal burning plants. ;o)

and rattlesnakes.

Rarely seen, unless you're walking thru the sagebrush.... or your 8 yo
brings one home in a peanut butter container.

But most of the time it's fairly nice ;-)

Yes it is. Washington doesn't even have West Nile yet that I know of.

good luck all in the path of Bonnie and Charlie!

And how come they didn't name Charlie, Clyde? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

SVTKate 13-08-2004 07:25 PM

I'll give ya a hundred bucks for it, and the property ;)
Keep safe!

Kate

SVTKate 13-08-2004 07:25 PM

SVTKate 13-08-2004 07:25 PM

RichToyBox 14-08-2004 02:03 AM

Pixi,

Hope you are in West Virginia right now.

--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html