GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The new Sequence Valuflo pump)..the new GPH, watts & price champ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/82159-new-sequence-valuflo-pump-new-gph-watts-price-champ.html)

matrix j 22-08-2004 01:40 AM

The new Sequence Valuflo pump)..the new GPH, watts & price champ?

Anyone have the new Valuflow pump yet?

3500 GALS @160 WATTS for only $139
http://www.azponds.com/new%20sequence.htm

gng 22-08-2004 07:22 PM

No, but I just got the Sequence 7200 through AZponds and they were very
good. Fast shipping, really cheap prices. $200 less than my local
retailers.

grubber 23-08-2004 03:31 PM

"matrix j" wrote in message
Anyone have the new Valuflow pump yet?

3500 GALS @160 WATTS for only $139
http://www.azponds.com/new%20sequence.htm

Yup. Got one in the spring and am happy with it.

Andrew Burgess 23-08-2004 09:40 PM

"gng" writes:

No, but I just got the Sequence 7200 through AZponds and they were very
good. Fast shipping, really cheap prices. $200 less than my local
retailers.

I got a Sequence 2400 SEQ 10 at the same place a few years ago. Sequence
doesn't make pumps this small anymore. When I wanted the pressure/flow curve
and it wasn't on the web I emailed MDM (makers of Sequence) and (after 2 weeks)
then emailed me the chart. Nice folks.