Old 25-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Roy

Default Container garden plant support rack images are posted

The images of the plant support racks to eliminate bricks and upside
down flower pots are now on my website, as well as a pic of the wifes
1/2 whiskey barrel water garden.

You can access the link to the whiskey barrel garden and plant
support racks off the Pond Projects link on the main page. The whiskey
barrel link is at the top and bottom of the Pond Projects page.

Regards
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.