GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oxygen level and fish varities (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/82450-oxygen-level-fish-varities.html)

[email protected] 26-08-2004 02:30 PM

Oxygen level and fish varities

Hello,

Among marine (even fresh water )fishes which one are most sensitive to
low dissolved oxygen?
when oxygen level goes down in tank which species will first show
change in behaviour ( swiming on the surface, etc).
Which other organism ,zooplanktons etc will show response to change in
oxygen level?

ManyThanks,
Indulkar Shailendra

India

Crashj 27-08-2004 03:13 AM

On 26 Aug 2004 06:30:40 -0700, wrote:
Among marine (even fresh water )fishes which one are most sensitive to
low dissolved oxygen?
when oxygen level goes down in tank which species will first show
change in behaviour ( swiming on the surface, etc).
Which other organism ,zooplanktons etc will show response to change in
oxygen level?

Is it September already? In other groups this wuld be regarded as a
homework question. Are you a student? Do we do homework assistance
here?
"Pretty new here myself"
--
Crashj

~ jan JJsPond.us 28-08-2004 11:33 PM

Among marine (even fresh water )fishes which one are most sensitive to
low dissolved oxygen?
when oxygen level goes down in tank which species will first show
change in behaviour ( swiming on the surface, etc).
Which other organism ,zooplanktons etc will show response to change in
oxygen level?

Is it September already? In other groups this wuld be regarded as a
homework question. Are you a student? Do we do homework assistance
here?
"Pretty new here myself"

Hmmm, good question, student or not? If student, I'd go google, as we don't
get that detailed here. Bascially what we can tell you, is with low O2 the
bigger fish, of the carp variety, die first. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~