Old 30-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Full ponder stripes

So the hubby got a free wet t shirt competition then?.....hee heee, good
times
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 30-08-2004, 04:27 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Check with your doctors about pond water if you get any in your eyes, if you
wear contacts. My brother-in-law is fighting to keep his sight from an
infection that you can get from lake water. I figure pond water is just as
contaminated if you have fish and plants in it. KathyAZ

I wondered about this, don't think I opened my eyes, and I don't wear
contacts, TG, definitely had it in my ears though. DH wondered if I needed
a parasite or salt dip treatment. s And he wasn't home to see the wet rat
t-shirt contest, but oh for a web cam. Even I would have liked to see how
graceful my swan dive was. ;o)

Btw, funny thing. The pond I fell into has about 20 baby koi in it along
with 6 large koi. When DH came home he asked where I was standing, so I
stand in that area, and the baby koi who have been swimming with the big
guys for weeks now, totally disappeared from sight. As if, they yelled
"She's coming in again! Look out and get the L out of the way!" The big
fish weren't bothered at all. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~