Old 01-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Gary Woods

Default Longevity of Lotus seeds?

Actually, some web sources indicate unbelievably long life spans, with the
caveat that these may not be true... so the "Unknown but very pretty white"
lotus that produced a couple of big seed pods may produce some progeny,
starting in late winter...

In the words of an old Vaudeville punchline, what harm?

Got my Dremel, got my heating pad; who could ask for anything more?

Sorry; I'm a theatrical mood for some reason tonight.

Old 01-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Weeble

A white lotus? Don't recall seeing one of those, got a picture?

Shell

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Actually, some web sources indicate unbelievably long life spans, with the
caveat that these may not be true... so the "Unknown but very pretty

white"
lotus that produced a couple of big seed pods may produce some progeny,
starting in late winter...

In the words of an old Vaudeville punchline, what harm?

Got my Dremel, got my heating pad; who could ask for anything more?

Sorry; I'm a theatrical mood for some reason tonight.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at

home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Old 01-09-2004, 03:47 AM
Gary Woods

"Weeble" wrote:

A white lotus? Don't recall seeing one of those, got a picture?

Funny you should ask; index:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Egarygar...pond/index.htm

Full size:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Egarygar...Lotus1Comp.jpg