GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   nymphaea mexicana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/82809-nymphaea-mexicana.html)

princerusty 25-08-2004 10:25 PM

nymphaea mexicana

Anyone have experience growing nymphaea mexicana in their pond?
Specifically, does it bloom a lot? I live in So. Calif., avocado
growing country, no frost to speak of. I am interested in a hardy or
half hardy lily that blooms *alot*. I am not concerned so much with
color, form, etc..... The most prolific bloomer I have right now is
Chromatella, but I'm interested in other opinions. Thanks, In Advance,
Regards, Princerusty