GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Howdy all (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/83267-re-howdy-all.html)

Mark and Kim Smith 08-09-2004 09:07 AM

Welcome back!

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Just wanted to say a quick hello and that I am still alive and kicking.

I was promoted in February, plus a 13 month baby, and ponding, and fish,
vacation to BV land, and.........

You understand why I have been so busy!

~ jan JJsPond.us 09-09-2004 06:09 AM

Howdy all

Glad to hear/see you're still hanging in there. :o) ~ jan

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 03:55:37 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Just wanted to say a quick hello and that I am still alive and kicking.

I was promoted in February, plus a 13 month baby, and ponding, and fish,
vacation to BV land, and.........

You understand why I have been so busy!

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Benign Vanilla 09-09-2004 02:27 PM

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Just wanted to say a quick hello and that I am still alive and kicking.

I was promoted in February, plus a 13 month baby, and ponding, and fish,
vacation to BV land, and.........

You understand why I have been so busy!

I was beginning to wonder why it was so quiet here.

BV.