Old 26-01-2003, 12:03 AM
K30a

Default Liquid Design on HGTV

For those of you whose TVs are not held hostage
during the Superbowl, there is a special on HGTV
tomorrow titled Liquid Design and looks to be about
integrating water in both indoor and outdoor design.
Shows at 5pm EST / 2pm PST. I'm sure they'll rerun
the program and a schedule ought to be on their
website.

k30a
Old 26-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Mac Knight

Thanks, Kathy. We'll be watching it

Mac Knight

http://www.macknight.addr.com

Old 26-01-2003, 07:14 AM

seen it last year. a lot of fantastic water features. drool, drool .. especially
Chiluis (spelling wrong I know) glass stuff ... wowowoow. It is one of those times I
say "must be nice to more money than ya know what to do with". INgrid

Old 26-01-2003, 03:09 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

K30a wrote:
For those of you whose TVs are not held hostage
during the Superbowl, there is a special on HGTV
tomorrow titled Liquid Design and looks to be about
integrating water in both indoor and outdoor design.
Shows at 5pm EST / 2pm PST. I'm sure they'll rerun
the program and a schedule ought to be on their
website.

k30a

Thank you Kathy. I'll be sure to watch.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 26-01-2003, 11:28 PM
mad

did you mean dale chihuli's glass stuff? WOW O WOW O WOW indeed!
mad
--
Remember: stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS!

Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:14:03 GMT
Subject: Liquid Design on HGTV

Chiluis (spelling wrong I know) glass stuff

Old 27-01-2003, 01:14 AM
Paul in Redland

Thanks for the reminder k30a, I watched it with my wife. Nice places if you
like the tract home look, but we prefer to be a little different from
everyone else. ;)
Paul

Old 27-01-2003, 03:28 AM
Bonnie Espenshade

For those of you whose TVs are not held hostage
during the Superbowl, there is a special on HGTV
tomorrow titled Liquid Design and looks to be about
integrating water in both indoor and outdoor design.
Shows at 5pm EST / 2pm PST. I'm sure they'll rerun
the program and a schedule ought to be on their
website.

k30a

Great show!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 27-01-2003, 03:46 AM
John Rutz

mad wrote:
did you mean dale chihuli's glass stuff? WOW O WOW O WOW indeed!
mad

yeaaaaa and the oteres werent bad either somebod y give me a couple
mill Pullleeeeezzzz
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 27-01-2003, 04:16 AM
Nedra

I was able to see the wonderful liquid show AND
the kick-off of the Super Bowl.
Whatta show ...
Whatta game!!

Nedra in Missouri

Old 27-01-2003, 04:16 AM
mad

john, you live in new mexico, a power ball state. what's the amount now? i
may have to drive up to anthony for a couple tickets.
mad
--
The futu
"something which everyone reaches at a rate of 60 minutes an

Old 27-01-2003, 05:07 AM
John Rutz

mad wrote:
john, you live in new mexico, a power ball state. what's the amount now? i
may have to drive up to anthony for a couple tickets.
mad

I got no clue Ill have to look it up tomorrow
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at: