GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need azolla for postage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/83800-need-azolla-postage.html)

jammer 19-09-2004 08:15 AM

need azolla for postage

Anyone?

Paypal preferred

do not try to respond to my fake email address

Phisherman 19-09-2004 12:32 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:15:46 -0500, jammer wrote:

Anyone?

Paypal preferred

do not try to respond to my fake email address

I have plenty. You can have it, but you MUST come here and take it
ALL. (Isn't this stuff illegal?)

jammer 19-09-2004 09:59 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:32:18 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:15:46 -0500, jammer wrote:

Anyone?

Paypal preferred

do not try to respond to my fake email address

I have plenty. You can have it, but you MUST come here and take it
ALL. (Isn't this stuff illegal?)

Are you in Texas?

It isnt illegal that i know of and besides, i cant keep it in the pond
so i sure wont be throwing it into public waterways.

Phisherman 20-09-2004 12:57 AM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:59:46 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:32:18 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:15:46 -0500, jammer wrote:

Anyone?

Paypal preferred

do not try to respond to my fake email address

I have plenty. You can have it, but you MUST come here and take it
ALL. (Isn't this stuff illegal?)

Are you in Texas?

It isnt illegal that i know of and besides, i cant keep it in the pond
so i sure wont be throwing it into public waterways.

E. Tennessee. I did not introduce the azolla into my pond. I
suspect waterfowl.

jammer 20-09-2004 02:08 AM

wrote:

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:15:46 -0500, jammer wrote:

Anyone?

Paypal preferred

do not try to respond to my fake email address

I have plenty. You can have it, but you MUST come here and take it
ALL. (Isn't this stuff illegal?)

Are you in Texas?

It isnt illegal that i know of and besides, i cant keep it in the

pond
so i sure wont be throwing it into public waterways.

E. Tennessee. I did not introduce the azolla into my pond. I
suspect waterfowl.

So do you want to send me some or not? I need about 4 hand fulls.

Derek Broughton 20-09-2004 03:54 PM

W Dale wrote:

What is azolla? Does it help keep your water clear by sucking up lots
of nutrients??

It's a floating, very small leaved, sometimes reddish, plant. Somewhat like
duckweed. Like other floating plants it helps to keep the water clear both
by sucking up nutrients and by shading the water beneath it.

I have plenty. You can have it, but you MUST come here and take it
ALL. (Isn't this stuff illegal?)

Probably in places. Like Texas (I'm not up to date on the various invasive
species lists, but Texas always had a bigger list than most - up here in
Canada, not many of those species are a problem).
--
derek

Crashj 20-09-2004 07:30 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:57:28 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

E. Tennessee. I did not introduce the azolla into my pond. I
suspect waterfowl.

WARNING!!! PUN ALERT.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
A typical example of foul play.
--
Crashj

Ka30P 20-09-2004 07:49 PM

Crash wrote
I did not introduce the azolla into my pond. I
suspect waterfowl.

WARNING!!! PUN ALERT

A typical example of foul play.

Okay, I was warned... still almost lost coffee
on screen...
kathy :-)
algae primer