GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   1yr old pond doing well. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/83883-1yr-old-pond-doing-well.html)

Howard 18-09-2004 10:29 PM

1yr old pond doing well.

I bought a house last year, built a small pond about 4' x 5' and have a
couple koi and some other smaller gold fish, the fish lived through last
winter and all did well over this past summer, I hear about people have
breeding problems, too many fish etc.. how come my fish never bred, NOT
that I want any more fish, but I am curious.

I must have some combination of male/female fish with what I have, 14 in
all.

I know, small pond, too many fish, but the pond is clean, clear and the
fish are doing well.