GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Super clear water (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84341-super-clear-water.html)

bk 25-09-2004 04:31 AM

Super clear water

I had auful green water, I mean really bad thick looking green water.
I now how about 15 african cichlids in about 1200 gallons.
700gph pump to tetra canister filter.
I think it the activated charcoal that cleared things up.
I used a half gallon size container. Folks told me that I needed 20 lbs
for this pond size.

Don't know if I still had Koi if it would be this clear. I swear this water
looks drinkable.