GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free skippy-capable 20 gallon tub in North Fort Worth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84364-free-skippy-capable-20-gallon-tub-north-fort-worth.html)

John 27-09-2004 04:22 PM

Free skippy-capable 20 gallon tub in North Fort Worth

It was my skippy filter. Had it sitting beside the pond. It worked, so I
bought another tub to put into the waterfall, and transfered the contents
from the old tub to the new.

In so doing I discovered that the tub expands a few gallons after it is
filled, dropping the water level in the pond. And I discovered it to be a
dragonfly larvae habitat.

Anyway, I've no room to store the old tub, so it's free for the taking.

John
http://artships.com/pond.php
--
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) == DEC(25)