GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Lettuce, Parrot's Feature, etc. Up For Grabs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84414-water-lettuce-parrots-feature-etc-up-grabs.html)

Benign Vanilla 27-09-2004 01:18 AM

Water Lettuce, Parrot's Feature, etc. Up For Grabs

I am in the process of shutting down for the year. I have a bunch of plants
up for postage. I had hoped to be able to do this via the iheartmypond.com
swap site, but I have not gotten it done yet. Anyway, I have...

Water Lettuce
Some small Water Hyacinth (I don't think the big ones will travel well)
Parrot's Feather
Anacharis
Hornwort (I think it's hornwort. It floats like anacharis)

Goldfish of various sizes and ages and colors...local only.

Let me know.

BV.