GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What if your pond is magic and grants you three wishes ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84628-what-if-your-pond-magic-grants-you-three-wishes.html)

Brian Raab 06-10-2004 05:24 AM

What if your pond is magic and grants you three wishes ?

I heard that some ponds are magic ...

Gareee© 06-10-2004 01:55 PM

"Brian Raab" wrote in message
om...
I heard that some ponds are magic ...

I'd want:

Get rid of the green
Be able to see my fish
Have a force field to filter out the leaves! ;)

~ jan JJsPond.us 07-10-2004 12:38 AM

On 5 Oct 2004 21:24:59 -0700, (Brian Raab) wrote:

I heard that some ponds are magic ...

I'd keep in mind the X-Files show when Scully & Fox found a genie that gave
out wishes. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Chet 07-10-2004 02:32 AM

Brian Raab wrote:
I heard that some ponds are magic ...

Brian,
I've heard if you sniff your pond water with a blanket over your head,
that's when the magical things begin to happen.

Roy 07-10-2004 03:02 AM

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:32:21 -0700, Chet wrote:

===Brian Raab wrote:
=== I heard that some ponds are magic ...
===
===Brian,
===I've heard if you sniff your pond water with a blanket over your head,
===that's when the magical things begin to happen.

Naw, you actually have to bathe in it (falling in counts) or drink it
for it to work its charm!

Hardly a day goes by that I do not wind up soaked. I should have all
kinds of good luck associated with my pond by now.........!
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Crashj 07-10-2004 06:15 PM

Brian Raab wrote:
I heard that some ponds are magic ...

Brian,
I've heard if you sniff your pond water with a blanket over your head,
that's when the magical things begin to happen.

ITHYM [pond] "weed"
--
Crashj