Old 28-01-2003, 07:32 AM
KenCo

Default OT things to ponder

copied from another group.

Some things to ponder

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible
crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't
point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are
going to look up there anyway?

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream??

Why are Trix only for kids?

Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion
stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is
wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make
sure?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from -morons?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same
tune?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at
you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the
window?
Old 30-01-2003, 04:58 PM
Walter P. Schlomer

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:32:28 -0500, KenCo wrote:

Reading our morning paper (La Presse, Montréal, Canada), I came across
this comment by Pierre Foglia concerning the Washington snipers. They
are being tried in Virginia because this is where there are the
greater odds of a death penalty for Malvo (17 years old) and Allen
Muhammad under two statutes: a state anti-terrorism law and one
prohibiting the killing of more than one person in a three-year
period.

My 13 year old son's comment: "Wow, Virginia has a bag limit on
people!"

Walter P. Schlomer YZP 25440

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from -morons?

Old 01-02-2003, 02:22 PM
J.D. Stone

Thanks, Walter, made my morning! Bag limit LOL
JD
http://www.nrgy.com/pond.htm

"Walter P. Schlomer" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:32:28 -0500, KenCo wrote:

Reading our morning paper (La Presse, Montréal, Canada), I came across
this comment by Pierre Foglia concerning the Washington snipers. They
are being tried in Virginia because this is where there are the
greater odds of a death penalty for Malvo (17 years old) and Allen
Muhammad under two statutes: a state anti-terrorism law and one
prohibiting the killing of more than one person in a three-year
period.

My 13 year old son's comment: "Wow, Virginia has a bag limit on
people!"

Walter P. Schlomer YZP 25440

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from -morons?

Aquascape and similar ponder owners ~ jan Ponds 25 22-09-2005 04:31 PM
Things are happening-things are quiet spakker United Kingdom 17 07-06-2005 02:05 AM
BZT - Ponder's Special ~ jan Ponds 16 25-05-2003 03:44 PM
Aquascape and similar ponder owners POST 2 Gregory Young Ponds 2 14-03-2003 02:44 PM
Help a Lazy Ponder Out? BenignVanilla Ponds 6 04-02-2003 04:02 PM