GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Vacuum Design (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84910-pond-vacuum-design.html)

bk 12-10-2004 06:45 PM

Pond Vacuum Design

I believe that a home made pond vacuum was shown here about month ago.
It used a submerged pump a bag for collecting the debris. Now that I have an
extra pump I'd like to see how that was created to do the same.

San Diego Joe 12-10-2004 07:14 PM

"bk" wrote:

I believe that a home made pond vacuum was shown here about month ago.
It used a submerged pump a bag for collecting the debris. Now that I have an
extra pump I'd like to see how that was created to do the same.

Here you go:

http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/pondpage4.html

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.