GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Old carpet for pond underlayment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/84978-old-carpet-pond-underlayment.html)

~ jan JJsPond.us 17-10-2004 10:15 PM

Why doesn't the carpet rot, dissolve, and lose its usefulness?

rtk

It will, especially at the top edge, but down lower, where the air and
water doesn't get to it, it will take a VERY long time.

After reading Ingrid's advice we did the Demon Pond with both padding and
carpet. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

[email protected] 19-10-2004 07:46 PM

and isnt that padding easy to handle? Ingrid

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
After reading Ingrid's advice we did the Demon Pond with both padding and
carpet. ~ jan

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

~ jan JJsPond.us 24-10-2004 07:36 AM

and isnt that padding easy to handle? Ingrid

Extremely, and the bottom is nice and cushy for our feet. ;o) If only wall
to wall would hold up so. ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~