Old 15-10-2004, 12:51 AM
bluegill phil

Default FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations

You should sell all the electronics and get rich.
I was a juror in a federal drug trial and all they had was open
cellphones on crackfreaks. They testified that they put up a pole
camera on a utility pole but had to take it down when all the crack
addicts started climbing the pole to steal the pole camera.