GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Over Wintering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/85373-over-wintering.html)

JJ 17-10-2004 03:51 AM

Over Wintering

With frost advisory due soon, does anyone have a suggestions on
overwintering "Umbrella Palm" which is a beautiful plant about 5' tall and a
Papyrus Palm which is also very healthy about 4' tall. Both are in pots
that I think may be too small now and would like to bring them indoors for
the winter and be able to enjoy them.
Do I place them a pot placed in a water tray or simply repot them in larger
pot and keep them well watered and fertilized.

Thoughts anyone?
Jerry