Old 25-10-2004, 08:01 PM

Default Test message, please discard

TEST POSTING - PLEASE DISCARD

This post is to verify news connectivity and internal posting policies.
No replies are necessary. We apologize for the noise.
For more information, contact me at
http://schwarzschild.mcgill.ca/contact.html

Old 26-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Benign Vanilla

"ajames54" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

TEST POSTING - PLEASE DISCARD

This post is to verify news connectivity and internal posting policies.
No replies are necessary. We apologize for the noise.
For more information, contact me at

http://schwarzschild.mcgill.ca/contact.html

Didn't work ...

The page contains biblical passages in white font on a white background.
Embedded in the content are numerous email addresses. This is clearly
someone with an ax to grind, posting email addresses that are bound to be
snarled with SPAM, now that they are on the web.

BV.

Old 27-10-2004, 09:55 PM

Yeah, well all like looking as things we aren't supposed to!!

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"ajames54" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

TEST POSTING - PLEASE DISCARD

This post is to verify news connectivity and internal posting policies.
No replies are necessary. We apologize for the noise.
For more information, contact me at

http://schwarzschild.mcgill.ca/contact.html

Didn't work ...

The page contains biblical passages in white font on a white background.
Embedded in the content are numerous email addresses. This is clearly
someone with an ax to grind, posting email addresses that are bound to be
snarled with SPAM, now that they are on the web.

BV.

Test message. Please ignore. Sarah Huff Orchids 0 25-09-2003 04:08 AM
Test message Delia Hewitt Roses 0 20-06-2003 05:56 AM
[IBC] Test Message Chriss Flagg Bonsai 0 19-04-2003 01:32 AM
Test Message Tom Gardening 0 09-03-2003 08:32 PM