GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Polaris "Spa wand" for vacuum of pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/85648-polaris-%22spa-wand%22-vacuum-pond.html)

yobdab 27-10-2004 05:56 PM

Polaris "Spa wand" for vacuum of pond

If anyone is interested this guy has Polaris "spa wand" for $39.95
with Free shipping.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/search...&submit=Search

bk 27-10-2004 10:09 PM

"yobdab" wrote in message
m...
If anyone is interested this guy has Polaris "spa wand" for $39.95
with Free shipping.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/search...&submit=Search

Found this advertised on the same site and I just purchased it at Home Depot
for $19.95. It works great, it realy sucks the stuff up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PcY_BIN_Stores