GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   using a normal vax machine to clean pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/85863-using-normal-vax-machine-clean-pond.html)

wayne 01-11-2004 03:11 PM

using a normal vax machine to clean pond

Hi

Has anybody got experience of using a normal houshold wet/dry vax
machine for cleaning the bottom of pond? I'm considering doing this
(if my wife lets me) over the weekend.

Thanks

Benign Vanilla 01-11-2004 03:41 PM

"wayne" wrote in message
om...
Hi

Has anybody got experience of using a normal houshold wet/dry vax
machine for cleaning the bottom of pond? I'm considering doing this
(if my wife lets me) over the weekend.

Yes, it's very common in fact. But be prepared to be dumping your vac a lot
if it does not automatically do so. I also suggest you place the nozzle
where you want to vac before you turn the vac on. It's much more efficient
that way.

BV.