Old 30-01-2003, 06:56 AM
Snooze

Default has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL?

Has anyone seen Justin post here lately? If he hasn't had time to post the
faq regularly, I could take over that. Anyone remember the url for it?

Sameer

--
Sameer

change the two in my email address to a 2, when replying

Old 30-01-2003, 07:40 AM
jammer

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:56:21 GMT, "Snooze"
wrote:

Has anyone seen Justin post here lately? If he hasn't had time to post the
faq regularly, I could take over that. Anyone remember the url for it?

Sameer

The updated rec.ponds FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) has been up and
running for just over 3 months. There have been over 2000 visitors
during this summer alone! It's so great to see that pondkeeping is
getting so popular.

Did you enjoy the FAQ this summer? Find it beneficial? Problems with
it? Missing anything? Hate it? Didn't see your name listed as a
contributor? Wish you could add to it? Other comments? Tell me at
http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/emailme.html or post in this
thread.

Please review the FAQ at http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html
to make sure it is current and up-to-date.

If you are new to rec.ponds and are wondering what in the world I'm
talking about, check out the "Frequently Asked Questions" posting at
http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html so that you can "get your
feet wet" in the world of ponds.

Justin

Justin's Pond: http://www.geocities.com/justinm090
rec.ponds FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html
All Koi Pond Tour Webring:
http://i.webring.com/hub?ring=allkoiponds&id=1&hub
The Big Koi Pond Yahoo! Group:

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´

Old 30-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Justin

jammer wrote in message . ..

The updated rec.ponds FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) has been up and
running for just over 3 months. There have been over 2000 visitors

It has been up and running since May of 2002.

has the FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 1 30-01-2003 01:41 PM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 0 30-01-2003 07:26 AM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 0 30-01-2003 06:56 AM