Old 20-11-2004, 06:17 PM
A:H

Default Is there som one ther will help mee

Hello
I denish
i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

Annette

Old 20-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Gareee©

"A:H" ah@dk wrote in message
. ..
Hello
I denish
i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

Providing the link would be a good start.

Next use Bablefish.. it is a translation website, that will even translate
entire web pages.

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

Old 20-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Granny Grump

Annette,

i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

I think you must have used the translator on your web pages, because,
although I can understand most of what is on the pages, there are some
things that I just don't understand.

rubber dew?

Lori

Old 21-11-2004, 04:11 AM
Crashj

On or about Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:17:10 +0100, "A:H" ah@dk wrote
something like:

Hello
I denish
i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

Annette

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.
--
Crashj

Old 21-11-2004, 06:12 AM
Granny Grump

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.

Her site is fine...just hard to comprehend.

Old 21-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Granny Grump

The site is real, with quite a funny translation "I went highly wacky from
koi’erne".

Translating from one language to a different one does produce some
funny sentences! :-)
Old 22-11-2004, 04:27 PM
A:H

"Granny Grump" skrev i en meddelelse

The site is real, with quite a funny translation "I went highly wacky from
koi'erne".

Translating from one language to a different one does produce some
funny sentences! :-)

Yes that is funny, I laugh at it my self
in denmark we say the thing in another order!
and then ther will came manny word ther not is necessary.
But its is fun enyway.
maby i just choud translating the butten, there is menny grait pichuer on
my website ????

Have you seen the hedgehog = pindsvin
http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/galleri_.htm
if i translate pindsvin it woud be "stikspig" :-)))

Annette

Old 22-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Derek Broughton

Granny Grump wrote:

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.

Her site is fine...just hard to comprehend.

OK, so why have I still not seen a link?
--
derek
Old 23-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Anne Lurie

Um, Derek, I don't know why you "have still not seen a link" -- I saw the
first one (and followed it)....

And then I followed the one in the post to which you replied......

The links work. Admittedly, I'm still trying to figure out some of the text,
though (Except that Annette's son-in-law is always eager to help!)

OTOH, I have no idea what a "pron troll" is, so perhaps you could enlighten
me.

Anne Lurie
feisty as all get out in
Raleigh, NC

Old 23-11-2004, 04:18 AM
Granny Grump

OTOH, I have no idea what a "pron troll" is, so perhaps you could enlighten
me.

LOL I suspect that was supposed to be porn troll
I wondered about that too!
Old 23-11-2004, 05:10 AM
Mike Patterson

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:18:52 -0500, Granny Grump
wrote:

OTOH, I have no idea what a "pron troll" is, so perhaps you could enlighten
me.

LOL I suspect that was supposed to be porn troll
I wondered about that too!

"pron"' is script-kiddie speak for porn because when typing fast it's
a common typo

mp
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Old 23-11-2004, 07:49 AM
KenCo

Derek Broughton wrote:

Granny Grump wrote:

Get a guess guys, I betcha this is pron troll. If the site is posted,
do not got there.

Her site is fine...just hard to comprehend.

OK, so why have I still not seen a link?

there were 2 posts,

Hello
I denish
i try to make my web page on eng.
is there eny one hwo help to look the site over, and tell me about I have
doing it rigt and ligble for the englis peopel

http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/website_english_.htm

http://www.bonnet-it.dk/annsholm/koi_pond_eng.htm

Annette

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

$9.95 internet access https://sub.copper.net/promo/5339894.asp

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced