GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Hyacinth seeds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/86871-water-hyacinth-seeds.html)

Bill Stock 23-11-2004 07:43 PM

Water Hyacinth seeds?

What do WH seeds look like? I've got tiny green kidney beans floating with
my WH. I gather these are the seeds?

I've also got little off white bugs about the size of a grain of sand
jumping on top of the water. What are these?

~ jan JJsPond.us 26-11-2004 07:27 AM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:43:59 -0500, "Bill Stock" wrote:

I've also got little off white bugs about the size of a grain of sand
jumping on top of the water. What are these?

Hope you get an answer to this, I get those too, on my patio pond inside. I
had aphids in there, no fish this year, so I sprayed them with a rose
spray, seems to have lowered the population. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~