GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maryland Installers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87279-maryland-installers.html)

Benign Vanilla 03-12-2004 05:05 PM

Maryland Installers

A poster on the iheartmypond.com forums,
http://www.iheartmypond.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=20, was asking about pond
installers in MD.

Does anyone have any experience with installation companies that they could
recommend?

BV.

David Modine 05-12-2004 01:42 PM

Bruce Poole, of Pooles Stone & Garden, builds an awesome pond. Located
outside of Frederick, MD. Call my office for his phone number 301-762-5800
or 301 663-6455
David www.irwinstone.com

Benign Vanilla 08-12-2004 06:20 PM

"David Modine" wrote in message
Bruce Poole, of Pooles Stone & Garden, builds an awesome pond. Located
outside of Frederick, MD. Call my office for his phone number

301-762-5800
or 301 663-6455
David www.irwinstone.com

Thanks, I have shared your response.