GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bubbler pumps (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87350-bubbler-pumps.html)

Mosfunland 03-12-2004 05:30 PM

Bubbler pumps

I went to the store and looked at all of the little bubbler pumps for
aquariums....I had one years ago, that worked well, but I can't remember how
"strong" it was... I have a small D shaped pond, 5 X 12 at the longest points
about 30" deep. Any suggestions? I live in PA, so just want to keep a
breathing spot for the 7 goldies... I also used the blue flexible tubing and
that got frozen down one year, the pond froze over and everything was lost....
so I was thinking about using the harder clear plastic this year. Any input?

I appreciate your time!
Maureen