GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Winterizing Your Pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87476-winterizing-your-pond.html)

Benign Vanilla 07-12-2004 05:40 PM

Winterizing Your Pond

Hey all,

On IHeartMyPond.com, we've got a bunch of information on winterizing your
pond,

http://www.iheartmypond.com/Maintena...rs/default.asp

Do you have any suggestions for some great sites that we should include?
Would you like to write an article and have it published there? Let me know!

BV.

southernbc 28-12-2004 03:48 AM

Happy Holidays to all, on the topic of winterizing your pond I have just
updated my pond website with pictures of my hoop house and winter
heating/filter system. You can see pictures at
http://www.boundary-ca.net/pond/index.html

Happy New Year!

Don - southernbc