GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   web site moved (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87632-web-site-moved.html)

John Rutz 12-12-2004 07:58 PM

web site moved

Hi everyone Happy Holidays
I am still around just not monitoring recponds
as much, getting ready to move to my new pond

my pond web site has moved, please update

fuerjefe.com is no longer a valid web site I have moved to
johnrutz.com

John Rutz 12-12-2004 09:25 PM

http://www.johnrutz.com

Nedra 12-12-2004 09:44 PM

Hey John ... Merry Christmas to all of you.

Does this mean you have already moved to Louisiana? I can't keep up
with you ;-)

Nedra
--
Lotus Garden: