GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   frogs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87737-frogs.html)

Birgitte 13-12-2004 10:15 PM

frogs

Hi all I am from Denmark got 6 degrees in the pond today.

I got at problem , today I saw some frogs down the bottom of the pond, and I
know from last winter that they will properly die in the winter. This spring
I found several dead frogs down the bottom of the pond.

Last winter I only kept an air pump running to keep a hole free of ice, this
winter I am trying to keep the filter running to , but set the pump down to
run 1/3 of it's normal power.

Is there anything ells I can do to help these frogs from dying ?

Birgitte

http://www.ninaweb.dk/havedam/english.htm