GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   free koi and gf in Houston area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88083-free-koi-gf-houston-area.html)

Ann in Houston 27-12-2004 10:51 PM

free koi and gf in Houston area

I have a friend in the Pasadena area that needs to empty her ponds. They
have taken to traveling a lot, and she isn't home enough to take good care
of them. She has offered them to me, but I don't have room in my pond. One
of the koi is well over a foot, I believe. They aren't likely to be overly
fine in quality, but I haven't seen them yet, so who knows? Anyone
interested should email me. The sooner the better.