GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New pond and lights (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88543-new-pond-lights.html)

colin s 09-01-2005 05:25 PM

New pond and lights

Hi I have been building my first ever pond as I am an electrician I thought I would make some lighting .You can see my efforts here
http://www.colinshome.pwp.blueyonder.../pondsmall.jpg Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Colin,

~ jan JJsPond.us 09-01-2005 08:28 PM

Really nice Colin, your efforts have not been in vain to say the least!
Also nice to seen some green grass and trees with leaves when my view (and
ponds) are covered in their winter blanket of white. ;o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Granny Grump 09-01-2005 08:49 PM

Hi I have been building my first ever pond as I am an electrician I thought I would make some lighting .You can see my efforts here
http://www.colinshome.pwp.blueyonder.../pondsmall.jpg Let me know what you think.

Very nice, I LIKE it!

Granny Grump 09-01-2005 08:49 PM

Granny Grump 09-01-2005 08:49 PM

Anne Lurie 09-01-2005 11:26 PM

Nice work, Colin!

Also, considering some of the things that various posters have suggested, I
think having an electrician in rec.ponds could be very helpful!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

k...

2pods 10-01-2005 12:35 AM

Nice Pond.
Me likee, me want :-)

Peter

2pods 10-01-2005 12:35 AM

Nice Pond.
Me likee, me want :-)

Peter

2pods 10-01-2005 12:35 AM

Nice Pond.
Me likee, me want :-)

Peter

WDC 17-01-2005 04:37 PM

colin s wrote:
Hi I have been building my first ever pond as I am an electrician I
thought I would make some lighting .You can see my efforts here

http://www.colinshome.pwp.blueyonder.../pondsmall.jpg Let
me know what you think.

Cheers

Colin,

Nicely done! What zone are you in?

news groups 17-01-2005 04:38 PM

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Really nice Colin, your efforts have not been in vain to say the least!
Also nice to seen some green grass and trees with leaves when my view (and
ponds) are covered in their winter blanket of white. ;o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 17:25:35 GMT, "colin s" wrote:

Hi I have been building my first ever pond as I am an electrician I thought I would make some lighting .You can see my efforts here
http://www.colinshome.pwp.blueyonder.../pondsmall.jpg Let me know what you think.
Colin,

Yeah! Here in Colorado my pond had been snowed/iced in for about 3
months now. Your green grass makes me anxious for April here! :-)