GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Take a look at what we have so far. Pond photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88572-take-look-what-we-have-so-far-pond-photos.html)

G & K Meyer 10-01-2005 04:10 AM

Take a look at what we have so far. Pond photos

Let us know if this works better. And what you think of it so far.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...my&x=0&y=8nfyg

Greg &/or Kellie Meyer / GEM STAR Enterprises, Inc.

~ jan JJsPond.us 10-01-2005 06:44 AM

Let us know if this works better. And what you think of it so far.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...my&x=0&y=8nfyg
Greg &/or Kellie Meyer / GEM STAR Enterprises, Inc.

Looks absolutely grand. :o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Benign Vanilla 10-01-2005 04:08 PM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Let us know if this works better. And what you think of it so far.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...my&x=0&y=8nfyg
Greg &/or Kellie Meyer / GEM STAR Enterprises, Inc.

Looks absolutely grand. :o) ~ jan

Is it me, or did anyone else's jaw drop when considering the pictures and
the statement, "what we have so far."

LOL.

Impressive little puddle they got there.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

southernbc 10-01-2005 04:52 PM

Looks Great! Beautiful setting and Fish.

Don Mann - southernbc

Lilly 10-01-2005 08:53 PM

wow...Wow...WOW! It looks fab!
How long did it take for you to get all that accomplished?

Lilly 10-01-2005 08:53 PM

wow...Wow...WOW! It looks fab!
How long did it take for you to get all that accomplished?

G & K Meyer 11-01-2005 02:25 AM

We started it about 4 years ago. It is still a work in progress. We are
happy with what we have for the most part. But would like to not have the
maint. trouble with algae and pump work. And get the plants in the pond the
way we like.
Thanks for the feed back. I also forgot to mention we are in Colorado.
oups.com...

Benign Vanilla 11-01-2005 04:15 PM

"G & K Meyer" wrote in message
We started it about 4 years ago. It is still a work in progress. We are
happy with what we have for the most part. But would like to not have the
maint. trouble with algae and pump work. And get the plants in the pond

the
way we like.

snip

Silly rabbit. No pond is ever "done".

news groups 17-01-2005 04:58 PM

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...

wow...Wow...WOW! It looks fab!
How long did it take for you to get all that accomplished?

Colorado? Where in Colorado? I am in Colorado Springs, Springs Ranch
area. :-)