GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PLEASE, I need azola for postage!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88671-please-i-need-azola-postage.html)

jammer 12-01-2005 06:28 AM

PLEASE, I need azola for postage!!!

4 hand fulls if i can get it.

I miss the group and usenet but have some kinks to work out with my
service, etc etc...(I am posting through google)

Please respond to
I have paypal if you want to go that route.
Thanks, and i hope to be back well before spring.

juls in fort worth

jammer 12-01-2005 06:34 AM

Well, this has been just one swell day...
I cant for the life of me remember the account passwprd, so Please
email me with azola info at my spam

jammer 12-01-2005 06:46 AM

$&^#*!!!!!!!!

use the numbers not spelled out and that is

jammer 12-01-2005 06:48 AM

fiftynine

jcarson59

holy crap.

jammer 12-01-2005 06:48 AM

fiftynine

jcarson59

holy crap.

~ jan JJsPond.us 13-01-2005 12:13 AM

Hangth in there Jammer, hope you get the computer bugs worked out and it's
not a problem between the keyboard and the chair. ;o) ~ jan

On 11 Jan 2005 22:48:54 -0800, "jammer" wrote:

fiftynine

jcarson59

holy crap.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~